Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend blog posts

I hope all my blog followers have had a wonderful and so safe weekend thus far. Pictures and recipes of my latest baking adventures will be up tomorrow. For the first time in forever I made cupcakes from scratch yesterday. Only a few left so I take that as a good sign, lol.
A couple side notes on this Sunday ~ I don't typically make blog posts on the weekends as that is family time. Second, book reviews and author interviews will be posted on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays. I have been blessed to have a few authors seek me out to review their novels or offer to do interviews; so to keep the integrity of my blog, I will keep those to one or two days a week. In the near future I may start a separate blog fire those things, just not today.
Have a wonderful Sunday, I'm off to run a few erronds and put my kitchen back together after Saturday's baking and irish food cooking for my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite even if you disagree with what myself or other's have to say.