Friday, March 2, 2012

My Hubby

It doesn't matter how many times my husband travels for work and then comes home, after a few days, I miss him almost to the point of tears when I finally have him back. During the growing season he is gone on a regular basis, so from February to the end of October he is gone an average of 15 to 20 days a month. With all that traveling, he makes time to call me several times during the day just to see how my day is going, how the kids are and just to connect, that's one of the reasons why I love that man. That song by Brad pasley 'I'm Still A Guy' is my husband to a T. I've seen him be very protective and I have seen him melt, like when he held our youngest after he was born, almost 3yrs ago.

Few people know of his 'romantic' side, yet, those who have seen it or in some cases helped him pull things off know, he is not as tough as others think he is, especially when it comes to me or the children.

Now, if you ask him who I love more him or my books, he might not answer you, lol. I tell him, "I'm IN LOVE with you, but, I love the men in my books too." What girl doesn't love the 'hero', books give a few minutes break in an otherwise crazy world, schedule, life and they slow things down. Husband stopped asking me why I read or what I'm reading, as long as he can put his head in my lap while I read and he watches tv when he is home, that's all he cares about, ok, that and that I keep rubbing his head or I'm eating something, he zones out and relaxes.

Well, Hubby got home last night an I am off to try to primer the guest room before we have guests next week, I just have to convince Toddler that he really DOES want to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite even if you disagree with what myself or other's have to say.