Thursday, March 15, 2012

Book Review "Offbeat Love Stories and More" by Jennifer Lafferty


**Disclaimer** I received a copy of this novel in return for my review.

This collection of short stories was perfect for when I didn’t have much time, like being stuck behind a train or while waiting to pick to my son from school. Jennifer kept me wanting to read more after each one. This collection of romantic, comedy, lighthearted stories is sure to delight readers.

When you need a good laugh or still want to incorporate some romance into your day, pick up this novel and read a story to put a smile back on your face and get you going again, one of my favorites was 'Perwinkle 26'. It makes reading all those tabloid stories seem less believable, lol. I was able to read this one at a long light, just don't tell anyone.

Jennifer's take on 'love' is refreshing and had me laughing out loud as made my way through the novellas. This was the first novel or any sort I have read by Jennifer and it won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite even if you disagree with what myself or other's have to say.