Monday, March 26, 2012

Being Sick SUCKS!!!

It seems that I have taught my boys to share a bit to well.

Maybe I should have been a bit more specific when I told them to share, they decided to share their 'cooties' with mommy and as such, mom got sick. Still not up to par, but, I am vertical and moving around and here. I have some yummy recipes and pictures to share in the next few days; also, a book review and Author Interview on Tuesday, Plus an author interview with Dana Delamar the author of 'Revenge', currently I am doing a Beta read for the follow up novel 'Retribution'. I'll keep this post short so I can get back to taking care of a sick toddler and planting.

Pictures will be up on Wednesday for some recipes and of my gardening 'projects', aka what we did before the big rain on Sunday; I am a trooper, I still put in 5 hours outside despite the sun poisoning, but, our yard looks BEAUTIFUL, it still needs some work, yet it's coming along. I'm very proud of my hubby for working outside too even thought he wasn't 100% either. Can't say that us Californians aren't tough, heck us Central Valley residents have to be tough, 110+ in the summer, 0 visibility fog in the winter, I LOVE the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite even if you disagree with what myself or other's have to say.